With the outbreak of COVID-19 across the nation, many businesses are currently and potentially facing revenue shortfalls that compromise their ability to cover operating expenses like payroll, rent, loan payments, utilities, etc.
Along with the mandated Federal and State closures, businesses are currently operating in a fear/unknown environment.
This program is to provide immediate assistance to enable the business time (if eligible) to apply for additional assistance through other programs like the SBA Disaster Loan Program.
COVID-19 Loan Program:
- Lower Loan Minimum go $1,000
- $15,000 Maximum Loan
- Wave Leverage Requirements
- 1% Loan Fee
- Use Personal Guarantees as Collateral
COVID-19 Loan Program Criteria:
- Operating Company (business) in business for at least two years.
- Provide 2019 Tax Return or CPA prepared financials showing positive earnings.
- Potential to save existing jobs.
COVID-19 Loan Program Terms:
- Payments deferred for three (3) months
- Interest Rate 4%
- Five (5) Year Repayment Period
To find out if this loan opportunity is right for you, contact us to schedule an introductory evaluation.
Theresa Haga, Executive Director/Finance Manager,
Michele Laird, Loan Officer,
541-756-4101 x 2,
CCD is an Equal Credit Opportunity Lender.